Tuesday 1 September 2009

TCA mislead students!

Right... I found out over the weekend, the TCA were attending college recruitment days and actively signing up students into thinking they could become traders for TCA after their course. They received no training or trading opportunities whatsoever and have just received letters from the court.

I've contacted some people I know who work for national newspapers. I urge you to do the same and if you can let me know their contact details so we can get more poeple to contact them.

In the mean time I urge you to contact each and every one of the entities below. The more people that complain, the greater the chance it will be investigated thoroughly.

By having a letter from the Financial Ombudsman saying that a complaint is being processed, this should be sufficient for the Court to postpone any case until the Financial Ombudsman has had time to investigate the complaint.

Please get in touch if you know anything I don't. I'm particularly keen to get in touch with people who were chased by "Premier Asset Limited" and what you did to stop the liquidator chasing you for debts.

Contact me at nowaytca@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am an Australian based trader that was conned by Steve Rogers who is acting on behalf of TCA. I was conned out of $10,000 and now both TCA and Steven Rogers have disappeared and wont answer correspindence. Get this, Steven Rogers MAY still be employed by TCA. He has conned Australians out of thousands of dollars and growing. We are angry over here at both Steven Rogers and TCA (Steven Davies), they have left us in much emotional and financial distress

    ReplyDelete