Wednesday 26 August 2009

TCA Saga continues but the position is looking good.

From what I can tell they set up a new company just before the old one entered administration. However the TCA website states they have been going successfully since 1997. I think that is very misleading advertising.

If you think you can help me with my court action or know any further information on this mess please let me know. So far I'm on to Watchdog, the Echo, Guardian, my MP, the FSA, Financial Ombudsman, the liquidator of an earlier company, the ASA and even complaining to the Law Society about the solicitor that is party to all this and the animals they have on their website. Disgraceful.

E-mail nowaytca@gmail.com for more info. If you know anything I don't please let me know. The smallest additional bit of information may tip the scales in our favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment